Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I wanted to know how much you other uber x drivers are earning ,how many hours do you put in and which shift do you work . If you don't mind ,please answer these questions . I am trying to get a general idea .

1.how many hours do you work a week ?
2. Which shift do you work ?
3.(even though I am sure it's not consistent ) what is your average weekly earnings?

·
Premium Member
11,153 Posts
There is not enough money in it. Move a long, nothing to see here.

·
Banned
2,860 Posts
1. At least 40. 50, 80 or 100 hours still "at least 40" :)
2. Morning and night.
3. 1200-1600.
You must be burning the same amount of miles. I try to make $1 gross per total mile driven including commute miles. Not an easy task with too many drivers. Impressive work ethic, I drove 5 days last week and burned 1,000 miles and grossed $1,000, netted just over 700 for Lyft and uber. 600 clear after gas, no surge rides, so best I can do in SD. 40 hours online.

·
Registered
703 Posts
I break even driving 30 hrs a week on uberX , I'm told the good work I'm doing for my community is going to pay off someday. On occasion a generous pax will feed me off the drive-thru, which is a bonus, atleast I don't lose money like many other business owners do. This maynot make you rich but will definitely keep you busy. It's called living in a fool'$ paradise

·
Registered
357 Posts
I work full time so I only do uber part time.

at first I was doing like 20 hours a week and was getting 400-500 bucks...

the past 2-3 weeks I do like 15 hours and make 300-400bucks a week.

not bad I don't uber on Fridays. Saturdays or sundays.

my shift is m-thurs 7-11pm

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Eh...I have a full time gig too so I drive Thursday and Friday nights. I'll work a couple of hours during the day on Saturday and then about 5 hours Saturday into Sunday morning and then a few hours Sunday afternoon. I make about $175 to @200 after all the cuts and expenses.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Right now I LOST MY full time job I been uber X about 40 hours a week. i have a part time job but course I cant go over the 25 a week or theyll have to pay benefits. Right now I cant lie its been helpful paying the bills.The pay is weekly. Its even better when I get paid 2x in the same week.Im constantly online applying for a full time job due medical and dental benefits are needed if something happen to me. For now I im out here grinding uber X whatever hours I can put for a decent pay for the week. I start at 5a til 12p then go back if im off from part time from 5-10:30p everyday. Right now i can only be blessed for what i have..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts