Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am a new driver and didn't get much in terms of information from the Uber folks. Can someone give me more information regarding the TNC sticker and how to get one? When I get my business license, is that when it happens?

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
Hi, I am a new driver and didn't get much in terms of information from the Uber folks. Can someone give me more information regarding the TNC sticker and how to get one? When I get my business license, is that when it happens?
POST # 1/daveydave: "Ahoy!"&Welcome
to the UP.Net Forums
from 85°F/Dew Point 66°F Sunset Marco
Island on Florida's Wild SSW Coast.

FIRST: Please read the ENTIRE Seattle
SubForum...in Reverse Order... for Per-
spective, then adhere to the Following:

☆ ☆ "Please carefully read your Partnership
Agreement. NEW DRIVERS have only
30 Days
to OPT-OUT of B i n d i n g Arbitration!"☆ ☆
https://uberpeople.net/posts/402925

This has been a Driver Service ALERT,
Courtesy of These Notable Members:

chi1cabby ... & ...
Casuale Haberdasher.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Uber applies for it on your behalf. You will get it "eventually." Once it is ready for pick-up, Uber will notify you, then you will be photographed at King County office in DT Seattle, then issued a For-Hire Permit and a TNC Vehicle Sticker.

You need to apply for your business license on your own and carry that with you. You can do that online and it will arrive in a few days.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts