Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just noticed that my TNC permit expires in 2 years, but my window sticker is only good for a year. Is this correct or has someone made a mistake?

·
Registered
505 Posts
I just noticed that my TNC permit expires in 2 years, but my window sticker is only good for a year. Is this correct or has someone made a mistake?
I asked when they put the sticker in, and it's correct. You need to be inspected yearly.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I asked when they put the sticker in, and it's correct. You need to be inspected yearly.
Inspecting yearly gives the City of Houston a chance to ensure your vehicle is not too old (greater than 7 years) and/or that it does not have too high of mileage (150,000 miles or greater).

·
Premium Member
4,365 Posts
Inspecting yearly gives the City of Houston a chance to ensure your vehicle is not too old (greater than 7 years) and/or that it does not have too high of mileage (150,000 miles or greater).
and a drug test once every 2 years ensures you'll be able to smoke weed for 23 months then detox the last month.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts