Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$11.06 misc charge from uber for obtaining a TNC license? I tired looking at uber support webpage for the reasoning of why the charge and couldn't find anything. Does anyone have any info on this?

·
Registered
770 Posts
You are reimbursing them for their prepayment to Houston ARA for the license fee.

Reactions: tripAces

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I received a text from them letting me know about the charge, and if i had questions to click on t.uber.com/usghou which answers nothing.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
As far as I know, every TNC driver pays this. I did. Would cost you more to drive to the Uber office and back, then just letting it be. Don't think it's disputable.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
As far as I know, every TNC driver pays this. I did. Would cost you more to drive to the Uber office and back, then just letting it be. Don't think it's disputable.
I agree, it's not worth the drive, but hell they should say something upfront, like in the sheet they give you with the info on obtaining the TNC, but at this point nothing surprises me coming from them. (Negative at least, now positive I might be surprised)

·
Premium Member
4,365 Posts
Uber is a disorganized miserable company run by satan. Don't hold them to a high standard. Accept and understand that they are a disgusting scam operation.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I agree, it's not worth the drive, but hell they should say something upfront, like in the sheet they give you with the info on obtaining the TNC, but at this point nothing surprises me coming from them. (Negative at least, now positive I might be surprised)
Actually at one time there was a packet they gave out with all information. If you got that sheet from the Star Lane Office I would stop driving. Just shows how much they neglect to tell people the truth.

The packet had places to get drug screen/physical, paperwork for background, and just some other information. Like Uber charges you once they get billed for the TNC which is about $11.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts