Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After doing some research on the insurance issue, I see that Oklahoma Uber drivers are now required to carry TNC insurance when they're logged into the app?

I found an article via Google from the Insurance Journal detailing the TNC bill that passed into law this year. I would post the link but I'm not authorized yet to post links on this forum due to being a brand new member.

If I'm reading the article right, I need TNC coverage before I start driving for Uber. Is this correct? If so, what TNC carriers are drivers using? A quick Google didn't return anything useful. But I'm also weak in the ways of GoogleFu so I may not be using the right search terms.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
It's not available in OK, yet(?). If you know of a carrier...let us know. I have not heard of any such requirement in Tulsa

·
Registered
3 Posts
Uber is covering us under their policy. They sent an email to all drivers shortly after the law passed and said we would now be covered by their policy anytime the Driver App was logged in to their system.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.