Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is not scientific, just an informal account of what I’ve been seeing. I’m mostly at EWR from 8pm to 1:30 am. TLCs outnumber Jersey plates at least 10-to one. I see them in their black Toyota Camrys darting, bobbing and weaving between more docile (read safe) jersey cars. This importing of the Manhattan rush hour driving culture becomes very dangerous. They do this aggressive driving behavior to gain maybe a one-car advantage in getting to the main terminals more quickly. Makes no sense.

I see these same cars on the Turnpike, GSP, 78, 80, 280, 24 and routes 1, 9 and 22. They exhibit the very same aggressive driving habits. Anybody else seen this? I try to steer clear of them.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
I think it's #77 to report aggressive driving and have the popo come out and take a look
#77 is worthless.

My friend is a State Police officer and he told me to use it.

I tried it twice.

Once they acted like they had no idea why I would report an aggressive driver on the GSP.

The other time I found out it's not state-wide it's ONLY for the GSP and the NJTP. If you mention you are on a road other than those they transfer you and the office getting that call has even less of an idea what you want or why you would report an aggressive driver.

Great idea. Worthless in practice.

·
Premium Member
1,433 Posts
#77 is worthless.

My friend is a State Police officer and he told me to use it.

I tried it twice.

Once they acted like they had no idea why I would report an aggressive driver on the GSP.

The other time I found out it's not state-wide it's ONLY for the GSP and the NJTP. If you mention you are on a road other than those they transfer you and the office getting that call has even less of an idea what you want or why you would report an aggressive driver.

Great idea. Worthless in practice.
Good to know. I had no idea

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.