1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When did he post this? Today?
Yes earlier in the day

I heard the rumor. 50/50

It's not about pick-up but Uber getting rid of Black Car in jersey. Just using Premium and Premium SUV.

Basically following NYS suburbs.
Idk it says getting rid of tlc AND getting rid of black. The way he wrote it seems to be both.

·
Premium Member
6,135 Posts
If tlc gets banned in nj then uber and lyft will have more disappointed customers because most nj drivers hate going into NYC. If anything uber and lyft should leave well enough alone. Tlc drivers should continue to have priority when it comes to NYC pax

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Idk it says getting rid of tlc AND getting rid of black. The way he wrote it seems to be both.
Well I guess he means in NJ only. NYC will never give up their TLC licensing scheme. He's a bit kooky but who knows, maybe he's got some inside track. I for one hope its true, nevertheless....

If tlc gets banned in nj then uber and lyft will have more disappointed customers because most nj drivers hate going into NYC. If anything uber and lyft should leave well enough alone. Tlc drivers should continue to have priority when it comes to NYC pax
Nah, I'll just take them all on Lyft Lux & SUV....;)

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
- a lot of corporate guys can't spend too much on car service because they will get in trouble. But good luck
I've been having great luck. I get into deep convos with all my corporate pax on long rides. The general consensus is they are allowed to order the more expensive car when all the x & xl cars are unavailable. These people are not going to miss flights or important meetings just because there are no cheap rides available...;)

·
Registered
511 Posts
I've been having great luck. I get into deep convos with all my corporate pax on long rides. The general consensus is they are allowed to order the more expensive car when all the x & xl cars are unavailable. These people are not going to miss flights or important meetings just because there are no cheap rides available...;)
Makes Good Financial sense to me. :)

Reactions: LEO2112

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
FUber is not doing it because they think it's the right thing to do, or they want to....they are doing it BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO.

- a lot of corporate guys can't spend too much on car service because they will get in trouble. But good luck
BS

1 - 20 of 118 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.