Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TLC Check point on 47th st between park and Madison they are on the corner of Vanderbilt to be exact and 47th st. The other night NYPD was parked in the cut on that same corner. Seen a few TLC undercover around the city tonight. Keep your heads on a swivel...

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
TLC Check point on 47th st between park and Madison they are on the corner of Vanderbilt to be exact and 47th st. The other night NYPD was parked in the cut on that same corner. Seen a few TLC undercover around the city tonight. Keep your heads on a swivel...
This is my first time hearing of a checkpoint... What's that? They stop every single tlc car that passes? What if pax is inside?

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Are you sure it's not 47th between Madison and 5th ?? TLC agents eat at that McDonald's every night.
No 47th st and vanderbilt, where that stop sign is right in front of the J.P Morgan building

This is my first time hearing of a checkpoint... What's that? They stop every single tlc car that passes? What if pax is inside?
I drove through didn't stop and get out the car but I seen a TLC plate car pulled over and 2 guys with their badge out and the driver was pleading with them. Maybe he just got pulled over but it was more than one car pulled over. I know yellows are always posted by that building waiting for ppl to get out of work to get a fare.

·
Premium Member
929 Posts
Yep. They are there Looking like 2 male $ 5.00 prostitutes ,hanging at the corner, walking a little here and there and looking at your eyes . I stopped at the sign ans spotted them right away . Opened the window and say " Hi guys " they turned away. Other location is on lexington and 47 and 49 , that is the place where real nice looking prostitutes gather , I guess birds of feather flock together

·
Registered
488 Posts
Just make sure you have all your documents
Before you go do everything by the book and get a dash cam ! **** the tlc fat ****ing pices of shit ! They should cut the tlc ! But this shitty mayor likes big government

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
If i may ask,for knowledge sake,what are they there for?Do they stop drivers at random or looking for those who do illegal street hailing,overspeeding,etc or what?

Thanks

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If i may ask,for knowledge sake,what are they there for?Do they stop drivers at random or looking for those who do illegal street hailing,overspeeding,etc or what?

Thanks
Maybe saying check point is a little extreme and throwing ppl off. TLC officers where there and I want to say just trying get drivers in act of breaking any rule

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
Yep. They are there Looking like 2 male $ 5.00 prostitutes ,hanging at the corner, walking a little here and there and looking at your eyes . I stopped at the sign ans spotted them right away . Opened the window and say " Hi guys " they turned away. Other location is on lexington and 47 and 49 , that is the place where real nice looking prostitutes gather , I guess birds of feather flock together
Ha ha ha ha ha 5$ prostitutes

They check your car papers and your dmv inspection. Also the car if it's clean and your tlc license must be shown so customers can read it

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.