Uber Drivers Forum banner

TIPS OFFERED NOT PAID FOR CUSTOMER - CLIENTE NO PAGA PROPINA OFRECIDA

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  2Cents 
#1 · (Edited)
When I accept to deliver something is because I agree with the payment showed in my screen. It includes tip.

Why some customers don't tip in spite that I am very quick and delivery with care for not spilling juice or sauces?
Do they make us to pay back if the food is not good?
Why we can not rate also customers as old times?
Where I can complain about customers, after delivery.
There are many tricks that customers make up for not tipping...
---
Cuando acepto despachar algo es por que estoy de acuerdo con el pago mostrado en mi pantalla El cual incluye la propina.

Por qué algunos clientes no pagan la propina a pesar que soy rápido y despacho con cuidado, sin derramar las salsas o los jugos?
Hacen los clientes que los choferes paguemos cuando la comida no es buena?
Por que ya no podemos evaluar a los clientes como antiguamente?
Dónde nos podemos quejar de los clientes, después del despacho?
Hay muchos trucos que los clientes inventan para no pagar propinas......

See less See more
#2 ·
I don't understando muchacho, you mean to say Uber is removing your tip? or you wonder why some people don't tip?

If you wonder why people don't tip it's is because Uber gives customers the illusion this sort of service is for every min wage, bottom of the barrel person in the country, when n reality, it isnt feasible, these people will request food that could sit in a shelf for 4 to 6 hours until the restaurant closes and Uber is charged for the food instead of the customer, its a full loss for Uber but that's what they get for trying to scam people into something that isnt possible, as for the cheap pax, poor people cannot afford luxuries, what else can I tell you?

I don't think Uber can remove your tips, instacart can as far as I know and it's called tip baiting. if uber is allowing tip baiting, you guys are going to need to look for another gig.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.