Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out this tipping app Bravo. It would work great for uber if pax use it.

https://techcrunch.com/2015/09/21/bravos-app-makes-it-easy-tip-when-you-dont-have-cash/

On a side note... To mindf&ck them (which is unbelievably easy to do all day every day) all drivers should ban together and start spreading the word that Uber has been amazing to work for, and extremely accommodating to its valued partners regarding the issue of helping drivers get tips from pax, and is doing "just about" as much as it can in its power to help facilitate uber drivers receiving hard earned tips from the millions of courteous, thoughtful, generous and empathetic uber riders around the world that ride uber every day. Well everything other than adding it to the uber app like lyft because that would cost millions and millions of dollars in technology expenses involved to upgrade and integrate such an advanced technological innovation as a tipping screen at this time, but since tipping has been approved by the higher ups on the uber space station almost all uber riders are now tipping either in cash or are using a new tipping called bravo that allows pax to send tips super easy.
They're sheep... If they think everybody is doing it they will too.
https://techcrunch.com/2015/09/21/bravos-app-makes-it-easy-tip-when-you-dont-have-cash/

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Talked to a pax about tipping the other day. Couldn't figure out why his rating went down. He went on to tell me how "nobody" carries ash on them anymore and that he didn't know that tipping was a thing but assured me I'd be getting 5 stars for the trip. (No monetary gratuity of course) funny thing is my rating went down after I dropped him off and he was my last ride.

I'm pretty sure tipping has been a thing for a lot of people for a pretty long time all around the world in many many many businesses and industries.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts