Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am driving along and I hear a tinkering sound in the rear tire well. Kind of like when you hit some gravel on the road and the little pebbles hit the car. I keep driving and notice that when I drive over those reflector bumps on the road that the tinkering is consistent.

I finally get home and go to check out the tire well area to see if my tires are ok and notice my charging cable hanging out the door and the lighting cable end is all messed up.
stupid pax unplug their phone and left the cable hanging out the door.

crap

·
Premium Member
5,570 Posts
I am driving along and I hear a tinkering sound in the rear tire well. Kind of like when you hit some gravel on the road and the little pebbles hit the car. I keep driving and notice that when I drive over those reflector bumps on the road that the tinkering is consistent.

I finally get home and go to check out the tire well area to see if my tires are ok and notice my charging cable hanging out the door and the lighting cable end is all messed up.

crap
Send an email to Uber. Ask them for reimbursement .. Probably won't help you out but what the hell.. Give it a try

·
Premium Member
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
9.9 ft kanex Lightning cable $29.99 from Fry's Electronics
thanks, ,,,,let me send Uber a picture of the damaged goods

·
Registered
219 Posts
Is it just me or is it incredibly rude that they throw the cable on the floor when they're done with it? Are you that self-absorbed?

·
Registered
9 Posts

crap
Same thing happened to me lol except I did it.... I was so mad lol. It's always worse when you're responsible haha

·
Registered
771 Posts
Yes stupid pax but, you should always check your backseat after they get off. If I lend them my charger I make sure I turn around and have them HAND it to me.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I had a pax forcefully open one of my DVD screens on the headrest and broke the frame out it, i looked into it and i would have to replace the whole unit for $1599......... SMH

·
Premium Member
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1 - 9 of 9 Posts