Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be needing a ride in late Sept from Childrens Medical Center to Love Field around 4 am. There will be 5 of us with luggage so I'm thinking uberxl. Are drivers typically available that early?

·
Registered
735 Posts
Or you can do it the old fashion way and reserve a ride if you are worried about it. Call a limo company and pre arrange your trip. ☺

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
I think you'll need MORE than just one UberXL. I'm an XL and I can take 6 passengers, no problem. OR I can take 4 passengers and 4 suitcases, but I could not take 5-6 passengers AND 5-6 suitcases. There might by XLs out there that can, but I wouldn't count on it.

You should plan on getting at least two Xs, but better yet, get an XL and an X. Put 1 person and all your luggage in the XL and the rest of your passengers in the X. With that many other passengers, surely one of them also has an Uber account. If no one else does, then you can set one of them up with a new account and give them your rider promo code so they get a free ride (I think you'll get one too, but I'm not sure.)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts