Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just signed on....first ping was a pool. Ignored.

Uber signed me out! I'm on timeout after 1 pool ping....f'in asswipes

·
Registered
400 Posts
Sorry to hear, I know that sucks, I've been there too, timeout at 1poo ignored. It's all a social experiment to see what makes you bow down. I've been driving a lot less due to excess poo/timeouts, too many drivers... I think uber scared of losing me since I'm not bowing to their wishes & less driving. Now I'm at the "may be timed out stage" as I think uber trying to back off on punishing me.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I dont think that they time you out for not accepting one requests, I think it is once from before that added up.

Worse think about this. DId you know that riders cancelation will count towards your acceptance rate and you will be timed out if they cancel few times?????
I do not want to open new threa but this is what happened to me yesterday.

I was at the airport, waiting, got request, pax calling me to let me know that he is at arrival now at departure. I told him he need to be at departure, he cancelled, and kept requests new ride, I kept receiving it, he cancelling. After 4 times, I got timed out and lost my spot in queue.
Contacted CS, after 5 stupid responses I got human who red my concern and told me that it is GLITCH in the system and they are aware of it.
I lost 1 hour and 20 minutes on airport between rides.

·
Premium Member
8,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I dont think that they time you out for not accepting one requests, I think it is once from before that added up.

Worse think about this. DId you know that riders cancelation will count towards your acceptance rate and you will be timed out if they cancel few times?????
I do not want to open new threa but this is what happened to me yesterday.

I was at the airport, waiting, got request, pax calling me to let me know that he is at arrival now at departure. I told him he need to be at departure, he cancelled, and kept requests new ride, I kept receiving it, he cancelling. After 4 times, I got timed out and lost my spot in queue.
Contacted CS, after 5 stupid responses I got human who red my concern and told me that it is GLITCH in the system and they are aware of it.
I lost 1 hour and 20 minutes on airport between rides.
It really was just the one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts