Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow Uber Drivers!

I hope you're all having a great day.

I'm looking forward to coming to New York City, to launch an app we've built. Basically, after 2 and a half years of driving, I want us to be earning more money - much more. So I think I have a solution, one which can help us take control of how much we earn. I can't share the app with you today (last minute prep), but I'm hoping that tomorrow, I can share it with you.

We all deserve to be making, not just a living wage but, a wage that moves our lives forward. This is something I'm passionate about. Particularly those of us who actually enjoy driving (as I do) and want to deliver good service.

I think I have the solution though. Uber were actually going to work with me, but they've had so many problems here in London, that they pulled the handbrake on things. We're struggling here in London. Uber's had their license revoked, so drivers have no idea what the future holds. Also they've just capped the number of hours you can work - that's to say, the app shuts down after 10 hours of being 'On trip' and stays off for another 6 hours. So those drivers who are struggling to pay for their cars and need to do 12 hour shifts to make ends meet, will no longer break-even, let-alone make money. And that's why I want to launch the app in New York.

I really want the app to fit your needs - you the driver. I want it to be a powerful force for positive change, so I'm looking forward to discussing how we can make sure it's dynamite!

We're going to try to post a link here tomorrow so that you can get an introduction to what we're trying to do. But in the meantime - by way of a personal introduction, why not read my blogpost at
http://m.huffpost.com/uk/entry/18105632?utm_hp_ref=uk

All the best people and speak to you shortly.

Marc.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Juno sounded better without such number of sentences. We all know what it turned into;)

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Driving for too long is dangerous full-stop...Problem is some drivers are renting their cars for £2000 per month (Poor credit means they can't take cheaper options). So soon, their only option is hand the keys in. It'll be interesting to see what happens to driver numbers in London when it kicks in tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It sure is Lenny....

That's why I've not bothered to say anything till now.

We're shifting to larger servers right now which is why I can't share it with you. But hopefully tomorrow.

M.

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You have my blessings, just hope your plans are well thought out and executed moving forward. Just be aware that those 10 hours 'on trip' is enforced by TLC here in NYC as well.
Thanks.

Juno tried and became shit. Good luck with your dreams. Stop talking bs. It's possible to achieve and get priority. Are you really for drivers?
Thanks for your reply TDR. I'm a driver myself.

If it has pool or line or Via'ish

...no thnx
Thanks for the feedback LivenLearn.

Why wouldn't you just post the business when it's ready to go? This long-winded introduction with zero facts comes across very amateurish.
Noted BBD.

You know Travis just sold his uber shares. I'm not surprised if he tried to start a new company. Are you working with him?
Yes. He sold them to the tune of about $1.5 billion... No I'm not working with Travis.

This one will be called LUBER. Available to download soon in the App Store and Google Play.
Can't wait to share it with you... You guys have the sort of vigour to make our app explode.....I can't wait to share it...

Lmao....Another Juno for the drivers App

This is NYC Brah ...

Entire different animal with TLC & it's refstimd
Thanks for the tip...

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.