Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,378 Posts
Nope, it's not just you. I figure it's about 8 seconds instead of the 15 it was before.

Not sure of Goobers reasoning's behind this. I think they just want you to accept everything instead of having time to decide.

It really hasn't bothered me to much. I know instantly weather I'll accept or not. Two things, time and rating. Pass or play. Lol

·
Registered
535 Posts
I actually like it. I've gotten pretty good at determining if I'm going to accept and I would prefer a 'pass' option so the ping can move on more quickly. I'm sure they reduced the ping time because so many drivers ignore requests. It was probably slowing up the whole process. When you're requesting a ride, 30 seconds must feel like a long time for an acceptance.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Nope, it's not just you. I figure it's about 8 seconds instead of the 15 it was before.

Not sure of Goobers reasoning's behind this. I think they just want you to accept everything instead of having time to decide.

It really hasn't bothered me to much. I know instantly weather I'll accept or not. Two things, time and rating. Pass or play. Lol
I go more by time than a rating, myself but each is right

·
Registered
386 Posts
I noticed this. I love it and wish there were just a reject button (I realize uber wants you to not pass so this won't happen). I'm good at gauging what kind of a ride it is by address and will ignore less than 4.75 by default. Decision can be made in 4 seconds.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts