Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it looks like I've been driving uber for about a year now since it is time to redo my background check.

I submitted the background report to checkr last week. Couldn't seem to go online today as my account needed attention. I emailed uber and told them how upset I was. I couldn't really wait for a reply so I called uber and they told me to contact checkr as they needed more info. I contacted checkr and they said they don't have anything with my name or sin # in their system??? They told me to complete another one now. So I did another one right now, contacted checkr again to make sure everything went through okay... but they said they still couldn't see anything on their end. They told me the issue was that uber hasn't sent out a request to them to perform a background check on me? They told me to straighten it out with uber.

I contacted uber again and this time they told me that checkr had told them that I had failed the background check due to missing documentation :s I told them how is that possible since checkr said they don't even have my information? She said she will escalate the situation and I should try contacting after 48 hours if I still cannot login.

I just got a reply from the email I had sent uber saying that my background check is still in progress and to be patient?

Wtf is going on? Has this happened to anyone else?

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
Well it looks like I've been driving uber for about a year now since it is time to redo my background check.

I submitted the background report to checkr last week. Couldn't seem to go online today as my account needed attention. I emailed uber and told them how upset I was. I couldn't really wait for a reply so I called uber and they told me to contact checkr as they needed more info. I contacted checkr and they said they don't have anything with my name or sin # in their system??? They told me to complete another one now. So I did another one right now, contacted checkr again to make sure everything went through okay... but they said they still couldn't see anything on their end. They told me the issue was that uber hasn't sent out a request to them to perform a background check on me? They told me to straighten it out with uber.

I contacted uber again and this time they told me that checkr had told them that I had failed the background check due to missing documentation :s I told them how is that possible since checkr said they don't even have my information? She said she will escalate the situation and I should try contacting after 48 hours if I still cannot login.

I just got a reply from the email I had sent uber saying that my background check is still in progress and to be patient?

Wtf is going on? Has this happened to anyone else?
You're not missing out on a million dollars a day gig

Go to office and ask

Why would u ask here?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Office is closed right now :)
For some peace of mind I wanted to know if anyone else has had similar experience.

If you can't help, don't reply! Simple.

Thank you

·
Registered
531 Posts
My background check lasted for 2.5 months with fingerprinting .Hopefully I'll be able to quit before I required to do another one. To much hassle and paperwork

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.