Uber Drivers Forum banner

Honestly is driving for uber safe?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Traffic violations and speeding Tickets, Accidents, Diseases, Death....You will keep.
UBER is way too dangerous and you foolish Driver should not be driving like this for peanuts.

Who got you into this crazy scam and endangered your life? An enemy?

·
Registered
283 Posts
Who was that on here who had that girl take her panties off in the back seat downtown and grab his shoulder?...im guessing they checked NO lol

·
Banned
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Donald Trump made me drive for Uber. It was the only job I could get with my degree from Trump University.
HA! With an advanced degree from Trump University you should be immediately appointed as the national security advisor to the President. The post just became vacant as the previous candidate from an IVY LEAGUE failed the test. Only Trump's cronies and personal contacts are eligible to apply.

·
Premium Member
906 Posts
HA! With an advanced degree from Trump University you should be immediately appointed as the national security advisor to the President. The post just became vacant as the previous candidate from an IVY LEAGUE failed the test. Only Trump's cronies and personal contacts are eligible to apply.
If only Hillary or Bernie fans were this critical of Obama's cabinet and the corruption in his administration. It wouldn't make them all look like hypocrites. It's entertaining to say the least.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Donald Trump made me drive for Uber. It was the only job I could get with my degree from Trump University.
...I believe you & me was classmates @ Trump U. Remember, we was tops students in our Eng. Comp. 101 class. And remember, our glorious leader assured us we'd be smart enough to drive for Uber in any major US city. As always, he's correct.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Congratulations! Less than month after joining you are officially the craziest person here. Considering this crowd that says a lot.
... I would like to second & third that opinion.
This KrisKringle fella truly flew out of the cuckoo's nest.
I'll remember to stay off I-290 when he's heading home to the facilities in Joliet.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.