Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NYC police and state troopers are hiding in unexpected locations giving out tickets. Here are the location I've seen them for over 3 days.

Houston st 1 officer checking speeding when you get to the end of the block 2 cars filled waiting to greet the speeder.

FDR. Exit 5 state trooper or police 1 checking speed ( Pull patrol waiting) lol

42nd during rush hour exit b4 turning onto west st. Officer standing is usually resting on a car so you won't see him.

FDR after Brooklyn bridge ramp going north there's always a officer speed checking.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
State troopers on belt parkway west on exit 2(under verrazano), right after exit 5, and right before 14. Forget about speeding on belt, there are probably more

·
Registered
3 Posts
FDR after Brooklyn bridge ramp going north there's always a officer speed checking.[/QUOTE]

There is also one heading south on the fdr after the Brooklyn bridge in the mornings. Usually they are right below the crest of the hill so you don't see them. I believe the speed limit drops to 30/25 mph there so it could be a big ticket if you aren't careful.

·
Premium Member
5,237 Posts
Lol, that cement barrier on the rfk bridge is the perfect spot to catch offenders. The bridge slopes down at that point so cars tend to speed up. But the barrier hides the pig clocking people so all you see is the tiny radar gun. By the time you slow down when you see it, its too late. But they usually go after the people doing 65 plus mph. 60-65 you are safe.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Be careful with HOV lanes too
As far as I know as long as you have 1 passenger your able to drive in all HOV lanes
If you going through midtown tunnel you better have 3.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts