Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am beyond anger right now. My pay was short close to $75. None of my trips between noon and 3pm registered for Uber. I had $531.?? on my phone, presumably before calculations for extra pay due to the time I drove, etc. I got $482 pay and the first half of Sat. rides were wiped off my record. Never happened before. And now I have to deal with customer service that doesn't speak English and can't understand enough to fix it. WTF! Anybody ever have a similar experience? Can you figure out what happened so I can help the helpers?

Just got this response which makes me feel better knowing I don't have to deal with a language barrier: Our team is aware of this issue and we appreciate your patience as we work to resolve it as quickly as we can. If you have any pending amount with uber, we will definitely refund you.

·
12,559 Posts
were they all from Riot Fest? I cashed out on Sat pm/Sun am, after my shift. when I woke up, my earnings showed -$11. Of course no email from them . No record of them adjusting anything! Of course online support is a joke. first saying they don't know my account be negative. Of course you don't. Ive worked since then. Now they're telling me a customer reported something. So they are refunded them but the trip ID number they are providing me, doesn't even exist

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not all from Riot Fest. Where my riders flag me down while standing beside a giant NO DROP OFF sign with a cop car and 2 angry flaggers. Was such a crazy weekend to drive! My pay disappeared over night between last night when I finished and this morning. Sounds like they will fix it. The worst thing about Uber to top off all other awful things is losing track of correct pay. I hope you get all your money back!

·
12,559 Posts
And that is the exact reason I quit driving on their X. I only do their Select. Less amount of drives to try to keep track of and double the money. I do Lyft as well. never have issues with them! if I do, they quickly respond with agreeing to do an adjustment. Ubers GPS and surge areas were off for the riot fest too. If you went to the passenger app and put in National Stock Show Complex, it put you a few blocks east of the actual complex.which is where we saw all of the surging. Below is a screenshot of it. I am the blue dot. Which is right in the heart of the fest. I'm on 47th and Brighton tell me why the surging is all around the Fest and not at the actual Fest? they actually took my surges I actually made from there! They think with this upfront pricing it's going to be more difficult for us to track what they are stealing from us I had a guy from Philadelphia that still has the old app. My driver that showed a surge and we passenger confirmed he was paying the same surge. Guess what happened when they paid me out? No surge. Coincidence they were down a billion dollars last quarter and our money is missing?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,099 Posts
I did three total trips this weekend for Riot Fest, what a total CF! Had a pickup Friday night, pax was standing by the Uber/Lyft sign, flagger still gave us a hard time. Sat., I did a drop off, they put in NWSC, it wanted me to drop off at 47th and Brighton, multiple signs saying No Drop OFF, I drove around to the correct location, no one said a word. When I did a pickup from there later on in the night, pax said he was at the 7/11, I told him he needed to walk to correct pickup point by the Coliseum, he said no, I said I would cancel as I didn't want to risk getting chewed out by the cops, he finally relented and walked. What a lazy punk.

·
12,559 Posts
well the app was placing them East of the Complex. If you were a passenger and requested a ride, and you put the Western Stock Show Complex as the pickup destination, it placed the pin a few blocks east of there. It never mentioned to the passenger to go to the Coliseum nor did it automatically redirect them there like they do for Red Rocks. Overall, it was very frustrating for the passengers and the drivers. Uber screwed this one up big time!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts