Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just got called by a random number in which the person said if I call ever again, blah blah blah, called a *****, etc. Unsure if I should call 911 or simply block the number. The person on the other end mentioned something about uber he was just going all out saying I am an uber driver qnd to never call this number again, although i had never called said number. This is off. advice. I take his threats with a grain of salt but am unsure if I should call the police.

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
So I just got called by a random number in which the person said if I call ever again, blah blah blah, called a *****, etc. Unsure if I should call 911 or simply block the number. The person on the other end mentioned something about uber he was just going all out saying I am an uber driver qnd to never call this number again, although i had never called said number. This is off. advice. I take his threats with a grain of salt but am unsure if I should call the police.
Post the number.

·
Banned
11,813 Posts
Call the a#*hole back and tell him to PM me on this forum. I know you're East coast, but I can send some of SEAL Team 4 up from VA for a road trip to speak with him about his mannerisms. Just make sure you pick up a couple bottles of Jameson for them. They'll probably hit AC on the way back home. I'll guarantee you'll never get a rude call from the a#*hole ever again.

·
Premium Member
59,440 Posts
His wife was using Uber to Cover up her boyfriends calls

1 - 5 of 5 Posts