Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I've had a good 4 days. About $800 in just under 30 hours. No bonuses but a lot of surging and boost. And I haven't had a drunk in the car. Things are starting to get better. All the ants have made there sign-up bonus and after they get that they don't have anymore incentive to drive.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Yeah I've had a good 4 days. About $800 in just under 30 hours. No bonuses but a lot of surging and boost. And I haven't had a drunk in the car. Things are starting to get better. All the ants have made there sign-up bonus and after they get that they don't have anymore incentive to drive.
Just did not want to risk being in a motor vehicular accident because out there, missed out

·
Registered
478 Posts
Had three trips where the pax came out with a carry on luggage and nope, none were airport rides. A 7.5x to either airport would've been nice :p

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Things have definitely been improving recently. Late January and early February were miserable, not surprisingly. I went 3 weeks without a tip in that stretch and recently it's been rare to go 3 rides without a tip.

·
Premium Member
2,466 Posts
Today is one of those days where I kinda wish I was on the road. But after my one trip this morning it was to the confines of my west loop office. And people said, "man, you're early".

·
Registered
283 Posts
I had a ping that didnt have a surge this morning when it was a sea of red for miles around me. ever happened?

I did not accept it anyways

I really wanted to be out there, but stuck home with the baby. I can only drive nights. Im glad someone made some loot.
Sorry, hope your week improves and you can get out soon to drive.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts