Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
1,596 Posts
How do you do this?? I would assume someone would only want to do this on long trips but how do you even start this conversation? 🤔
You ask them how much Lyft is charging them and then offer to undercut them for cash or Venmo.

You ignore the people saying you will get in an accident and you think of the thousands of rides you’ve already given with no accident. You drive carefully and enjoy the tax free money.

If you get good at it, you buy the commercial license and commercial insurance and cut the apps out of the picture.

· Premium Member
1,596 Posts
Thank you for your response. You’re the only one who actually responded to the question. I think there are many more drivers who do this but it looks like they just won’t come forward🙂.

So do you ask before you pick them up or once you’ve arrived at the pick up location? Also do you ever get a no and do you still take them to their destination?
When they get in the car. They always say yes. Passengers are pro driver. If they ever say no, I would say fair enough and drive them with no malice. Has not happened yet.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts