Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Xdriver. Drove about 3.5 hrs last night from 10PM-130AM. No surge and downtown scene was pretty mellow did about 10 rides. I guess holiday season ppl are out of town or not going anywhere. Wknd of the 17th surge was up over 8.0x in midtown. So much for this weekend, thought I would get a Lil holiday hit. Any luck from you guys?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If your play the surge game you sit and wait.... Like fishing it maybe a hr before you get a bite.
Ahh I'm a rookie to the uber games today is my sixth day driving so still learning how to maneuver and get the highest fares. This forum is pretty neat.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Ahh I'm a rookie to the uber games today is my sixth day driving so still learning how to maneuver and get the highest fares. This forum is pretty neat.
Rodman let me introduce you to Ub3r!$t!c

GO AHEAD POST IT !!! ;)

rc
Hey there Rodman and welcome to our lovely forum. I'm the uber master here to help and guide you to be successful with uber so you can get to the promise land. I have your best interests at heart so I know what's best for you. Remember to listen to me and me only because there are a lots of trolls out there trying to sabotage people. With that being said please check out my thread to help you get started https://uberpeople.net/threads/top-10-tips-for-all-the-newbies-out-there.116118/ YOU'RE WELCOME!!!

·
Registered
286 Posts
Swing and miss 3.2 for less then three miles damn....sat until 1130 and 1.5 went away.
I was at texans game earlier waiting for surge to get highest as possible. I turned on my app when it got to 4.1x then got ping a non surge request by stadium area. My thumb was too quick and I accidentally press accept. I don't know wtf happen there but I was in the shopping center parking lot and got ping a non surge request by the stadium during a 4.1x surge. Of course I cancel the trip right away and it skip my turn then surge went down. Eventually I caught a 2.0x and made only $20 to downtown so no profits at all.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts