Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Rebel Honey Badger
19,263 Posts
Oh Boy.....Ants without sugar will start behaving in Alpha Ant behavior out there. Driving desperate will be a norm.

What out for those NASCAR Pruii.

Tire Car Automotive tire Water Vehicle

·
Banned
2,152 Posts
With Passover running April 19-27, and Easter falling on the 21st, I wouldn't look at April as being the top month of the year.
April 20th is also a holiday in Washington State

Oh. Spring break. So no $10 rides from UW to the boiling point in ID. and no $4 rides from UW to the gym facility on montlake. Maybe a few more airport runs than usual.
Not quite... that's one very narrow minded way to look at it.

*hint* don't focus on just the colleges

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
April 20th is also a holiday in Washington State

Not quite... that's one very narrow minded way to look at it.

*hint* don't focus on just the colleges
College already had spring break. They're back in session already. They have it at a different time than the young kids. It's the families. My daughter has hers next week. Like most working class people who don't have half the year to "work from home" and take a month worth of lavish vacations to exotic locations, I'll be working. :wink:

Childcare costs are going to suck.

·
Premium Member
5,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
College already had spring break. They're back in session already. They have it at a different time than the young kids. It's the families. My daughter has hers next week. Like most working class people who don't have half the year to "work from home" and take a month worth of lavish vacations to exotic locations, I'll be working. :wink:

Childcare costs are going to suck.
Pay me to watch your kids. Probably more than I will make driving this week.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.