Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15,008 Posts
55 trips is easy. I'll take $35 anytime, especially if it's for something I was already going to do.

·
Registered
319 Posts
55 trips is easy. I'll take $35 anytime, especially if it's for something I was already going to do.
I hope you're joking. 55 trips in a weekend takes at least 30-40 hours. Don't forget it takes time to get to the passenger and after dropping them off there is also time waiting for a new request. Also you have to drive them.

·
Registered
15,008 Posts
I hope you're joking. 55 trips in a weekend takes at least 30-40 hours. Don't forget it takes time to get to the passenger and after dropping them off there is also time waiting for a new request. Also you have to drive them.
30-40 hours? Holy crap! Now I hope you're joking. Yes, some rides are longer than others. But I can easily average about 3-4 rides an hour. So if I'm working 8 hours Friday and 8 Saturday, that's 55 rides. Easy peezy lemon squeezy!

$35 for 25 hours of your time? Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, $35 on top of whatever was made those 25 hours.
Not sure what is making you "Lmao"? You wouldn't take an extra $35 after working 25 hours?

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
30-40 hours? Holy crap! Now I hope you're joking. Yes, some rides are longer than others. But I can easily average about 3-4 rides an hour. So if I'm working 8 hours Friday and 8 Saturday, that's 55 rides. Easy peezy lemon squeezy!

Yes, $35 on top of whatever was made those 25 hours.
Not sure what is making you "Lmao"? You wouldn't take an extra $35 after working 25 hours?
No.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts