Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Got mine...$35-$37-$42...came via text and email this time
My friend who just started this week got hers, but it was 1) $50 for 10 trips 2) $100 for 20 trips 3) $300 for 40 trips

Uncle gUBER likes girls better.....

·
Banned
141 Posts
My friend who just started this week got hers, but it was 1) $50 for 10 trips 2) $100 for 20 trips 3) $300 for 40 trips
I got the same, and I think these incentives are to get new (reluctant or nervous) drivers used to getting in a bunch of rides and confidence under their belts. I had a $50 bonus yesterday for completing my 1st ride by the end of the day... otherwise I might've put it off for a week or 2, which isn't what the mothership wants.

I also laughed at the message from them that after 25 trips I'll have "access to uberPOOL requests and more earnings!"

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Uber stepped up a little for me, 30-37. Still not up to the 42 offered to some others. I think I'll stick to the 35 Lyft offered plus tips.

·
Registered
394 Posts
$300 for 40 trips <<< That is ridiculous..
Yes, I thought so, too. Was hoping she'd get the same as mine. She's a newbie and motivated, so maybe she'll hurry up and get her 50 trips in so I can get my hands on that $500 referral. Actually, I give $150 back to whoever uses my referral code...it's only fair.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I haven't been driving much at all this week, just a handful of trips...so I thought they might pass me over for the promo's. I decided I would try not to hide out this weekend and work for those $$$$ for a change. Let's see how I feel after a few carloads of drunk hipsters....

·
Registered
34 Posts
I was getting them regularly until today. Guess I will be taking some time off unless they come back! Not worth driving at 14 bucks an hour minus expenses

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
I'm still getting the Uber guarantees even though I haven't driven for them in weeks. It's not the big numbers some are getting, but they are still coming. Weekday and weekends.

·
Registered
430 Posts
What's going on Sunday morning? It looks like from the guarantee they really want people to drive Sunday morning starting at 8 am.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts