Uber Drivers Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Can you do that in a day while paying five dollars plus in gas?

No, so it ain’t profitable!!!

Well I guess someone could try but not enough meth could make it happen even if you mix coke and tar into it and dead vein it into you!
Coke is too expensive.

Drink a gallon of moonshine or 151. Pass out.

Wake up and take all the meth, sweat out remaining water.

Now pee into your gas tank. What is left in your system is now a highly refined distillate.

·
Premium Member
2,400 Posts
Coke is too expensive.

Drink a gallon of moonshine or 151. Pass out.

Wake up and take all the meth, sweat out remaining water.

Now pee into your gas tank. What is left in your system is now a highly refined distillate.
Too expensive and time consuming.

Siphoning gas in the wee hours of the morning is much more productive, in my experience.

I have tried both methods, and, in my opinion, siphoning is the way to go.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
For the time, expense and risk of siphoning, you could have made a delivery and earned the gas money.

I just did a coolant and oil change on my porsche, trying to "save" money. 6 gallons of antifreeze and 10 quarts of oil.

Half of these liquids are now on the garage floor, and the rest is on me. A little bit got into the drain pans.

Lesson learned.

·
Premium Member
2019 Reproduction 1860s era Stage Coach, Vintage Italian Leather Saddle, A-36 stainless horse shoes
9,847 Posts
You did right accepting that delivery. $11.00 is fare for the distance.

But without the surge it would have been hot garbage.

·
Registered
45 Posts
on weekend i got offered a 175 km fare

the passenger was in my car , on shorter fare, and showed me 2 uber quotes $342 and $353

I agreed to do for the lower amount as he was already in my car and UBER wouldn't allow him to update destination as "too far"

After the fare was completed i received $234

now consider uber take 27.5% and we followed the UBER route , where did the rest of the money go ?

27.5% of $342 = $94.05 ($248)

27.5% of $353 = $97.07 ($250)

so where does the $14-16 evaporate too, why is it UBER calculations always have hidden factors

21 - 30 of 30 Posts