Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Font Gadget Screenshot Technology Electronic device

Yes. You would have only received $2 without the surge. But without the surge you never would have taken the offer, right? We don't know the mileage but a $2 offer is never profitable.
Yes. You would have only received $2 without the surge. But without the surge you never would have taken the offer, right? We don't know the mileage but a $2 offer is never profitable.
[/QUOT

No I wouldn’t. Here

·
Premium Member
2021 Chevy Bolt EV
4,643 Posts
"Uber math". Spot on. Hopefully that won't catch on, the next thing we know they'll be teaching that in the schools.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Guess Uber wanted that delivery bad enough to surge it.

Touching people's food is risky.

What if someone spiked it then everyone blames the Uber driver.

If they want it that bad they can call an Uber and get it themselves.

$2? Must didn't have any newbie drivers around to exploit.

·
Premium Member
914 Posts
What tipped you off? 😂
Maybe because I have tried it to see what would happen … Wait, are we discussing the two dollar orders or doing a speed ball?

( Don’t ask me how I know this stuff! )

Anyhoo, even at five dollars a pop you ain’t getting two bills in a day unless you work twelve hours and do four deliveries an hour and then of course you will make the two bills plus but again not enough meth or speed balls I tell ya!!!

·
Premium Member
2,246 Posts
It's a rock, but "Those in glass houses should not throw Magic 8 Balls" does sound better.
I thought it had something to do with throwing stones at two dollar offers in the bush while in a glass house.

I probably stretched the definition of humor in this post,

But damn;

Both your animations were spot on, clever, and very funny.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts