Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Drove around Covina area for an hour and did not get a single ping. Worst night ever so I just gave up and came home. Is it because everybody is saving themselves for the labor day weekend?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I got one ping in West LA to go to LAX, then waited around Rosecrans/PCH for about 20 minutes before getting a ping there. I was only online for about 2 hours, and both were decent rides, so I went home and went to bed. I have a date in Fullerton tonight, so I'm thinking I might head to the Orange Circle after to get some drunks headed home after the Festival. Either that or stay in Fullerton doing the bar scene.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I got one ping in West LA to go to LAX, then waited around Rosecrans/PCH for about 20 minutes before getting a ping there. I was only online for about 2 hours, and both were decent rides, so I went home and went to bed. I have a date in Fullerton tonight, so I'm thinking I might head to the Orange Circle after to get some drunks headed home after the Festival. Either that or stay in Fullerton doing the bar scene.
Im glad you had a somewhat decent night. How is it in Downtown Fullerton? I might try it out there tonight

·
Registered
8 Posts
Smh.....
Optimus Uber check out these weekend warriors
Yeah, well, some of us have normal day jobs, so weekends are when we uber.

Im glad you had a somewhat decent night. How is it in Downtown Fullerton? I might try it out there tonight
Downtown Fullerton is usually pretty busy.... Mostly shorter trips, but I average about $18/hr post Uber's cut and gas. Last night was quieter than normal, but I had way more long trips than usual, so that made up for it. Definitely check the Uber passenger app so you're not in the same spot as the 20 other Uber cars in the area!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts