Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,394 Posts
It was saying to get Uber zone you can only acces it from the 15 still going to be a pain I'm really hoping to not have to deal with it
Hey buddy it looks like you are planning to drive during EDC .I think you have to be on the list to work EDC. You my want to check with local uber office people.Uber was asking me to fill out a form if I am working EDC. I didn't b/c I don't want work EDC.One tip for you if you are working EDC > turn off your app until you get into uber zone then turn it on to receive pings from crazy kids. Good luck

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey buddy it looks like you are planning to drive during EDC .I think you have to be on the list to work EDC. You my want to check with local uber office people.Uber was asking me to fill out a form if I am working EDC. I didn't b/c I don't want work EDC.One tip for you if you are working EDC > turn off your app until you get into uber zone then turn it on to receive pings from crazy kids. Good luck
You are on the list when you turn on your app.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks like the purfect time to boycott uber and not drive for the weekend. But I'm betting most RS drivers are so broke they wouldn't be able to pay thier rent if they took off for 3 days.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
the only way I go out there is XL good surge....have never been out there during EDC....do great here in town during the weekend....when I pull up to a ride this weekend window barely open doors locked I ask are going to EDC if no fine hop in if yes not going either you can cancel or I will cancel see ya......
That will be my approach as well unless there is a big surge going out there.

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
So according to the cheesy edc uber video we can't reach the speedway going down the Blvd it states drivers will be forced to circle back to the freeway.

This sounds like it will be a grand cluster ***, I can almost taste the surge. If possible I'm taking the path around summerlin past centennial to the speedway.

Btw I like how he uber video refers to the 15 as the dedicated uber path discussed with city officials, as if drivers will have priority over the rest of the dumb Californians clogging the up 15.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts