Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 167 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
I had to piss like a **** last night in Hollywood when I was getting requests like crazy. Almost went offline to find a rest room and luckily got a request to take someone going the exact same direction home as I was. Toughed it out and waited till I got home.

·
Registered
70 Posts
This is a major problem when driving for Uber I have found. Most places in the city don't have restrooms, or they're locked for only their customers. Who can afford to tip someone to let you use their bathroom? I can't. If I could, I wouldn't be driving for Uber. Also, in the city, where do you park your car, to then walk to a place to use their restroom?

I'm sure there is LOTS of public urination with Uber drivers.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I had to piss like a **** last night in Hollywood when I was getting requests like crazy. Almost went offline to find a rest room and luckily got a request to take someone going the exact same direction home as I was. Toughed it out and waited till I got home.
I feel your pain, brother! Glad you made it. Nothing more satisfying to unleash in your own john. haha

·
Premium Member
62,745 Posts
The part at the end about leading to incontinence is especially troubling.
Well, I'm off to the city. I'll be thinking about this video as I hold my pee for hours trying to find a public restroom. Oh, the agony, haha...
Kidney stones.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Muscles exercised get strengthened. Holding it will strengthen, not weaken. That video's doomsday stuff is only from EXTREME holding it. Once I mildly had to go when I got a ping...I thought, "Everyone around here only wants short rides so I will be back in 20 and can wait". Well, she wanted to go 45 minutes away and there was nooooo way I could wait that long. I apologized and stopped at a gas station.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I use "cheap diapers" that can be bought in Savers or flea markets.

Its a bit tricky yet satisfying afterwards

Since I drive mostly at nights and I dont want to "buy a gum" on a convenient store just to you the restroom (since it would just cost me precius $$$$ hehehe) the first thing I do is I make sure that Im safetly park where I think I have my precious privacy. Then I pull the drivers seat forward, and position my self sitting at the back of the driver's seat. Then open up the diaper then casually letting my pee flow. Its an awkward thing to do at first since you have to be aware of your surroundings but once you're used to it its very much elementary . Just make sure you also have plastics with you to put in the diaper after you use it. I pee twice on the diaper before I totally dispose it. Again, weired on the first or second try but very much satisfying and very cost effecient!

·
Registered
465 Posts
I use "cheap diapers" that can be bought in Savers or flea markets.

Its a bit tricky yet satisfying afterwards

Since I drive mostly at nights and I dont want to "buy a gum" on a convenient store just to you the restroom (since it would just cost me precius $$$$ hehehe) the first thing I do is I make sure that Im safetly park where I think I have my precious privacy. Then I pull the drivers seat forward, and position my self sitting at the back of the driver's seat. Then open up the diaper then casually letting my pee flow. Its an awkward thing to do at first since you have to be aware of your surroundings but once you're used to it its very much elementary . Just make sure you also have plastics with you to put in the diaper after you use it. I pee twice on the diaper before I totally dispose it. Again, weired on the first or second try but very much satisfying and very cost effecient!
eww!

use a pee bottle, the wide mouth gatorade type bottle works well.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I leaked a bit the day I wanted to go hardcore and do an entire night. I said screw it, pulled over on the offramp of the freeway. After that I dont know why my mind thought we were "close to home" but I couldn't hold it, I ran out the car and as fast as I could. I did the business at the side of the road LMAO. The funny thing was that I saw someone doing this yesterday, I laughed. He wasn't an Uber driver though lol

1 - 20 of 167 Posts