Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Uber X Drivers receive $1.75 a mile and airport pick ups officially are legal and passengers will be charged an additional $3.00 for pick up or drop offs. Tips will also be in affect on your Uber App. This would be a good thing but of course maybe a pipe dream, lol.

This is a test of the emergency Uber system. This is only a test, lol.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Uber X Drivers receive $1.75 a mile and airport pick ups officially are legal and passengers will be charged an additional $3.00 for pick up or drop offs. Tips will also be in affect on your Uber App. This would be a good thing but of course maybe a pipe dream, lol.

This is a test of the emergency Uber system. This is only a test, lol.
I guess you can dream. When I started 18 months ago the rates in Palm Springs were 20 cents a minute and $2 a mile and $3.50 to start $6 min. Now it is 2.50 to start and $1 45 mile and $5 minimum.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We can all only hope the rates will get better Jet. The rates right now for uber x is way to low. Last year the rates were decent enough to make a profit now I just don't see it and I only do this during the weekends but might stop all together.

·
Registered
168 Posts
We can all only hope the rates will get better Jet. The rates right now for uber x is way to low. Last year the rates were decent enough to make a profit now I just don't see it and I only do this during the weekends but might stop all together.
I often drive in Orange County California. I was pissed when they drop the rates to 90 cents a mile but they had hourly incentives that made up for it just for a while. They did put the rates back up to $1 10 mile but I still get a lot of $4.00 rides with no tips.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
USAA is only for military personnel. So if you don't know what a DD214 is then you don't qualify...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts