Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do they really think I want to help them improve the experience ? I mean really what part of my comment don't they understand? I thought i made myself pretty clear. Pax was outside Dennys cheapass takes line ride 1.2 miles to hotel at almost midnight in RB.

David Olupinla - Intouch - WPG : 123 Stars (Lyft)

Mar 16, 11:59 PM PDT

Hey David,

My name's David, and I'm a member of the Lyft Support team. It's my job to reach out to drivers who have rated their passengers 3-stars or less, in order to resolve their concerns and make the Lyft platform better!

I noticed that you left a less than a 3-star rating for this passenger. I also note your comment about that trip with Jonathan. If you can provide a clearer information about the trip, I will be glad to help you see out any concerns.

With our two-way rating system that ensures that if you have a bad experience with a passenger, and rate them 3-stars or less, you won't get paired with them again.

Thank you for being a part of Lyft community and have a great day.

Cheers,

--David

Lyft Support Representative

Help Center - http://lyft.com/help
Ask Lyft on Twitter! - http://twitter.com/asklyft

dev (Lyft)

Mar 16, 11:42 PM PDT

1 star review for ride given to Jonathan: **** Lyft destination filter take me 3 miles out of my way for a 1 mile trip

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
So lemme see if I've got this right...

A pax doesn't want to walk a mile back to his hotel at midnight, presumably because
he's drunk, is unfamiliar with the area, or doesn't want to take the chance of getting
mugged in the dark, and you 1 Starred him for that?

AND that's the reason you gave Lyft when they asked you why you 1 Starred him?

Presumably the pax should have known your destination filter in advance, and not have
bothered you? Is that what you are insinuating?

There aren't many parts of this story that I actually believe, but something tells me
that you might actually be serious.

PS - destination filter exists ONLY to make RS companies more money, NOT to actually
get you home. If you happen to get closer to your final destination utilizing destination
filter, and without wasting a bunch of time, count yourself lucky. That, however, would
only be a bi-product of the main objective of the filter.

·
Registered
556 Posts
So lemme see if I've got this right...

A pax doesn't want to walk a mile back to his hotel at midnight, presumably because
he's drunk, is unfamiliar with the area, or doesn't want to take the chance of getting
mugged in the dark, and you 1 Starred him for that?

AND that's the reason you gave Lyft when they asked you why you 1 Starred him?

Presumably the pax should have known your destination filter in advance, and not have
bothered you? Is that what you are insinuating?

There aren't many parts of this story that I actually believe, but something tells me
that you might actually be serious.

PS - destination filter exists ONLY to make RS companies more money, NOT to actually
get you home. If you happen to get closer to your final destination utilizing destination
filter, and without wasting a bunch of time, count yourself lucky. That, however, would
only be a bi-product of the main objective of the filter.
JasonB, why do you waste your time? This guy posts one bullschit story after another. He's a sick *** who seeks validation for his existence by posting provocative stuff, as he gets off on seeing how many people respond to him. He laughs at you, and the time you wasted posting your long reply, because he knows it's all bullschit. Just stop replying to him, and with any luck, he'll go seek validation for his pathetic existence elsewhere.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.