Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This upfront B.S is depressing lyft wanted me to go 38 miles for $20 I declined and it came back $18 .I know I'm not the only one feeling depressed by lyfts UFP. This company has really lost there minds.there was a time where you could make ok money but now we are working for pennies! This doesn't cover my maintenance or gas or side hustle savings let alone help with my bills. At this point I'm just giving people a ride just because. I also feel like this is lyfts last year,its showing there desperate to stay in a game that was never for them ,especially against Uber,not that there any better, but there far more rooted then lyft is .now to find the exit door ,so I can put this B.S far behind me. You all might want to do the same.

Registered
This upfront B.S is depressing lyft wanted me to go 38 miles for $20 I declined and it came back $18 .I know I'm not the only one feeling depressed by lyfts UFP. This company has really lost there minds.there was a time where you could make ok money but now we are working for pennies! This doesn't cover my maintenance or gas or side hustle savings let alone help with my bills. At this point I'm just giving people a ride just because. I also feel like this is lyfts last year,its showing there desperate to stay in a game that was never for them ,especially against Uber,not that there any better, but there far more rooted then lyft is .now to find the exit door ,so I can put this B.S far behind me. You all might want to do the same.
You can not make money at those rates. Find another job temporarily. When lyft finds out drivers are not stupid they will have to pay better. But , unfortunately you have many drivers, have no idea what they are doing and will drive 5 miles for $2.60. Or will take long rides for $80.00 and comeback empty making no money , just cash flow. They can not pay for repairs or maintenace of vehicle at these rates. Lyft states they clearly show upfront price and miles,but they do not tell you , that your a sucker for doing a long trip for over 60 to 100 miles for $80.00 with no chance of coming back with customer! (LYFT I AIN'T STUPID)

Premium Member
This company has really lost there minds.
They have not lost their minds at all because...

... we are working for pennies!
That's why. STOP DOING THAT!

Really it's the opposite. Paying drivers well when drivers are willing to work for less would be losing their minds. Then they'd be throwing money away for no reason. What business willingly pays workers MORE than they are willing to work for?

Registered
A lot of us have , kicked Lyfts ass to the curb 3 years ago or more , and cherry-pick Uber to this day

Registered
Don鈥檛 feel depressed about it. what Lyft is doing is pretty smart. They know there鈥檚 always going to be new suckers they can ****. Switch over to Uber. At least they use lube when they鈥檙e ****ing you.馃槀馃槀馃槀

1 - 6 of 6 Posts