Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
501 Posts
Were you able to look at the rider app to see how many ants it showed? Not that we know how accurate it is, just wondering what it showed.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Yesterday, a little icon popped over the airport. When I touched it, it would show a number of drivers in the que. I don't see it today, but last night on my way home it showed 79 drivers in the que .

·
Premium Member
583 Posts
Were you able to look at the rider app to see how many ants it showed? Not that we know how accurate it is, just wondering what it showed.
I always check the uber rider app and it will show like 8-10 drivers but when you go in the parking lot there are 30 or more cars so I don't think that is accurate.

·
Registered
176 Posts
This was on my driver app. Today I don't see it. Yesterday was the first day I saw that. Lyft rep text me and said lyft has grown 250% last year, I am signing up with lyft.

·
Registered
9 Posts
My first day and very disappointed...7 hours, $80.74 less about $20 in fuel works out to about $8.67/hr plus about 150 miles wear & tear on the car. Seems the only people making money at uber is UBER...

·
Premium Member
583 Posts
I don't get this que thing. It's says that there are 41-50 cars. When I check the rider app there is only 8 cars on the map. When I count the cars in the lot there are 14. It makes no sense to me.

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
The Uber Rider app only shows 8 cars, regardless of how many cars are actually in the area. And Drivers wait in many locations inside the Airport perimeter. Last night I saw the 83 cars Queue so I did a loop around MOA and before I was half way around had a fare back to Mpls. I really don't understand waiting at the airport at all.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Ecoregion World Map Font Parallel
Ecoregion Map Product World Line
I'd assume what you are seeing is accurate. Good indication not to wait around and drive to another spot. This was what I was seeing just before 3am after dropping a pax at terminal 1.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I don't get this que thing. It's says that there are 41-50 cars. When I check the rider app there is only 8 cars on the map. When I count the cars in the lot there are 14. It makes no sense to me.
Maybe the Taxi drivers are opening the app and sitting in the queue knowing they will not be taking any rides, hoping that the inflated queue amount scares off any Uber drivers coming into the area. The taxi's will refuse the rides, the Uber drivers will be gone, so the rider will be forced to take one of the Taxis.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts