Uber Drivers Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 290 Posts

·
Banned
9,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pulled into a subway for a bite today at 3rd and La Cienega. I go inside, bring the food back to my car start eating.

This guy walks up to my car and taps on the window. I look at him like why the (expletive deleted) are you touching my car? What do you want?

He says to me, 'this is my territory'.

Huh??

'This is my territory'.

What do you mean??

'This is where me and my friends uber you're not allowed to be here'

Go (expletive deleted) Yourself!!!

Excuse me?!?!

I said, GO (expletive deleted) YOURSELF you little worthless worm.

I pull my gun from inside the car and get out of the car. I said, did you not hear me or are you not just stupid but your (expletive deleted) deaf too? I have the gun by my waist band as to show it to him but not visible to others around.

He says, 'I don't want any problems.'

Then why the (expletive deleted) you tellling me this is your territory? Because now you have a problem.

He decides to leave. So if any of you are in the neighborhood of 3rd and La Cienega there's a group that think they have squatting rights to the area. So feel free to post up and wait for pings.

It must be a good area as they feel compelled to try and protect it through threats and physical violence.

Listen up you little pieces of crap. If it was dark outside and it was between 2-3am your ass would be in a casket.

I don't take lightly too little shits that can't grow past 5'6" tall that want to threaten me.

BTW, I will be back. Let's see if you want to come back for seconds.

Just so you all know it must be a good area for pings so I suggest when you can't get pinged goto 3rd and La Cienega. Tell them Optimus sent you to steal their trips.

·
Premium Member
2,330 Posts
I live right cross st of that subway.Yes it is great area to get pings.As soon as I turn on my app I will get a pong in 2-3 mins.And I know those Armenian bastards.I've seen them many time.I parked all the times at that parking lot but never had any argue with them.But I've seen they asking people to leave the lot.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'm a girl and just keep to myself. I drive Select so there's a lot of waiting in between rides. I get dirty looks in that area as they walk by my car. Notice a few drivers hanging around forming a mini LAX lot. I've been approached once. Nothing violent but made me feel uncomfortable enough to leave.

·
Banned
9,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
All the sudden I'm jonesin for Subway, hey I have a double deal there View attachment 49902
Why do you think I went. You know I don't pay retail for lunch. I have lunch for 4 days.

I thought south central was risky for eating lunch, had no idea about the Beverly Center Crips.
Font Screenshot Technology Parallel Rectangle

1 - 20 of 290 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.