Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Map World Font Line Screenshot
so today I orders uber sUV for my private clients business friend, they visit NY and want to take a look at Brooklyn bridge. So this trip is over 100 dollar, sick

·
Premium Member
1,326 Posts
That's for the doubters, and mind you... Had he hustled that cash, would've given you a cut, or viceversa. But yea: jersey!

·
Premium Member
1,326 Posts
Adjusted for inflation in today's economy, that's about $250... Pretty much what an S550 charges to an airport run here in NYC. Teterboro commands about $300, same as Westchester or MacArthur.

·
Registered
172 Posts
View attachment 50364 so today I orders uber sUV for my private clients business friend, they visit NY and want to take a look at Brooklyn bridge. So this trip is over 100 dollar, sick
$117 for one hour trip Luxury SUV? not bad at all, plus the driver took FDR on the way to Brooklyn bridge which means he wasn't really trying to overcharge you. If you called any limousine company they was going to tell you 3 hours minimum plus gratuity, gas, processing fee and taxes.(SUV hourly starts from $85-to $145 per hour if it is special design interior).

·
Registered
141 Posts
Looks like a good deal to me.

The Limo we had for my wedding was 3x that for a 3 mile (give or take) ride. End of August, no AC, nothing fancy about it at all. I wound up asking the driver to drop off my husband and I off to get our own car just to get some AC.

My poor wedding party.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts