Uber Drivers Forum banner
61 - 80 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I dunno where you live, but I live in the USA, and since I am not a criminal, I can buy guns.
I lost my favorite 30-30 when a Jeep ran over it, and I was able to replace it. Alcohol and guns don't mix, and that was a good example. LoL.
I may have to wait a few days while they check out my claims of innocence, but I can (so far) arm myself at near will.
Currently own a Glock 17 (the one I carry when I have to go to San Francisco), Rossi .38 wheel gun (wife's), Star 9mm (under the seat of the truck), Walther PPKS (favorite carry), Rossi .357 wheel gun (boat) plus all the appropriate hunting weapons.

Legal even in The People's Republic of California.

Tell me where you are and I can point you to a legal purchase.

it a joke in case the government knock on my door.
I LIVE IN SOUTH CAROLINA, I live in gun country. I carry my sig p365xl everywhere.

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
Well, I guess I'm just a big believer in the part of our constitution that talks about "cruel and unusual punishment". I guess I don't want to revert back to dark times with gallows in town centers. I guess I don't want barbaric laws in the style of Sharia Law to come to America. I guess I believe that sometimes innocent men are convicted of heinous crimes. I guess I prefer the European model (which they say they got from us), which is proven to be more effective at reducing recidivism rates and actually rehabilitating ex-cons. I guess I just don't want to live in your Judge Dredd dystopian hell hole fantasy. I hope there are more of me than there are of you.
If America had Sharia law then most of these crimes would not be happening. I know 2 guys who were killed in defending themselves in armed robberies. Their killers claimed self defense, one spent 1 year in prison and the other animal spent 3-4 years in prison. And I don't know how long the thugs that they were with spent in prison. This was not justice served and the victims suffered an inhumane and cruel punishment along with their families.

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
Right on point. I moved out of NYC in 1994 after being born and raised there. I'll never forget it. Yes, stressed out, looking for a new career but also not to keen on living somewhere where there were roughly 2300 murders there that year. You heard me right, 7 a day. You had to be an important person killed to even make it into the newspaper. My car got stolen and when I reported it (you had to go to the police station because they couldn't be bothered to come to the scene) I was told, I shouldn't park it there, lots of cars get stolen there. It got better in NYC maybe 10 years after I left BUT it looks like things are headed back in the same direction. It was a very dark time, you don't want to go back to that.
New York City didn't have 2300 murders that year. It was below 2,000 and dipping.

·
Registered
165 Posts
You probably should kick it back to your own areas folder captain woke. If you spend enough time with us here you will be redpilled out of your soy induced dreamstate.
I hate wokes. I hate SJWs too, and political correctness.

Knowing that cops are trash, defending your property with violence is stupid, and being against a draconian legal system doesn't make me woke. Figure out what woke means before you use it in a sentence.

·
Premium Member
5,079 Posts

Knowing that cops are trash, defending your property with violence is stupid, and being against a draconian legal system doesn't make me woke. Figure out what woke means before you use it in a sentence.
Well I don't know what you are, but judging by your posts here you sure sound like a woke soyboy.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Really? How often? What percentage of the time to robbers kill the ones they rob?

I ask this because I am 100% certain you don't actually know how often and I bet if you google it, it's a really small number.

I'd never try to defend my stuff with my life.
Oh Yeah? How small of a number? Cite your reference. You are just spouting off because you have no clue.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Oh Yeah? How small of a number? Cite your reference. You are just spouting off because you have no clue.
Actually since I am not the originator of the argument, the burden of proof does not fall on me, it falls on the OP I was replying to, which I asked for and did not get.

·
Premium Member
3,642 Posts

I think you are full of shit. I think you got the impression that everyone in nyc loves how the dems have trashed this city so you came here for confirmation bias.

You claim to not be a zombie but you got bite marks on your arms

·
Registered
165 Posts
I think you are full of shit. I think you got the impression that everyone in nyc loves how the dems have trashed this city so you came here for confirmation bias.

You claim to not be a zombie but you got bite marks on your arms
You're acting like I can't read? I see what everyone is saying. I guess I came here to take a piss in the circle-jerk punch bowl.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Actually since I am not the originator of the argument, the burden of proof does not fall on me, it falls on the OP I was replying to, which I asked for and did not get.
Wrong. You made an unsupported statement and you need to support it or withdraw it.

·
Registered
8,882 Posts
The huge amount of gun crime in the US is evidence that all this country has achieved in this respect is to arm its criminal community. The solution is clear - every single person, upon reaching the age of 12 in the US, should receive a government issued semi-automatic pistol. For a start, this would put an immediate end to all school shootings that are such a feature of this country. Imagine how long an active shooter would last if he went into a classroom filled with 12 year olds who all had in their backpacks a Glock with one in the chamber and ready to fire. Not very long! is the answer.

This would also solve issues such as this Burger King shooting. Instead of depending on the police to catch criminals after the fact, members of the public inside restaurants or out on the street etc could simply pick up their guns and execute suspects immediately.

People in positions of authority such as teachers, shift supervisors in restaurants, bus drivers etc etc should be issued fully automatic assault rifles which they would be encouraged to take to work with them.

It is only through having a fully-armed public that the USA can ever hope to reap the full benefits of its liberal gun rights as enshrined in and protected by the Constitution, and thereby realise a safe and healthy society that is free from gun crime.

·
Registered
165 Posts
You made an unsupported statement and you need to support it or withdraw it.
I was actually replying to someone who made an unsupported statement. AND I asked them to provide evidence. They still haven't. No one still has. You all just keep spinning fantasy webs.

61 - 80 of 124 Posts