Uber Drivers Forum banner
21 - 40 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
You will never take away my guns. Even if you confiscate the ones I have, I will simply make myself a new one. Taking away guns is fantasy, not reality. The only true effect of gun bans is to criminalize self-defense.

Only the goodiest of goody two shoes will comply with a gun ban.
well l lost all my guns on a boating accident, so i don't have any guns.

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
That part of the city really sucks. Harlem is okay on the west side i suppose but that area always made every driver just leave. I always wanted to give a little credit to all those chinese food places i see in the middle of warzone neighborhoods with those plastic shields everywhere. So sad this still happens in 2022

·
Premium Member
15,361 Posts
well l lost all my guns on a boating accident, so i don't have any guns.
I dunno where you live, but I live in the USA, and since I am not a criminal, I can buy guns.
I lost my favorite 30-30 when a Jeep ran over it, and I was able to replace it. Alcohol and guns don't mix, and that was a good example. LoL.
I may have to wait a few days while they check out my claims of innocence, but I can (so far) arm myself at near will.
Currently own a Glock 17 (the one I carry when I have to go to San Francisco), Rossi .38 wheel gun (wife's), Star 9mm (under the seat of the truck), Walther PPKS (favorite carry), Rossi .357 wheel gun (boat) plus all the appropriate hunting weapons.

Legal even in The People's Republic of California.

Tell me where you are and I can point you to a legal purchase.

·
Premium Member
15,361 Posts
Because the cops are “racists” if they do something.
Besides, the crooks just get set free the same day anyway with no repercussions.
Yup
The cops in my town are like: "Cool. You don't want me to help you? Ok. Good. I won't. I got retirement in a year. Good luck to ya."

·
Premium Member
5,881 Posts
It may be there are instead too many guns in USA? It may be it's dangerous where there is an high percentage of people of mental issue and high numbers of guns? So your only solution is to give a gun to everybody and not take the gun away from everybody. I will never understand this stupid mentality to own gun mostly when is evident that more guns means more deaths.

There's an interesting article from BBC about this problem.

A good way to start is If each state allows guns but gives gun licenses to certain people and requires gun users to pass gun training classes for whatever gun they are using before getting a gun license. People who have a history of mental illness or criminal records won't be allowed to get gun licenses.

·
Premium Member
11,986 Posts
Read about her. Her mother did not mind the night shift. She wanted the day shift. She just started . So young. RIp.
Got the cash and still shot her.
Related somewhat. One of our pizza guys was set up sunday. Made to sit on a step while taking all his stuff . And car.
But after they got all his stuff. They beat on his hands and ribs...nothing broken..

·
Premium Member
69,024 Posts
Just 2 days ago a dude tried entering my car around 2am in the bronx. I was saved by God and drove off. Just today at around 3 am ,I parked to take coffee , an uber driver pulled infont of me to go buy something at a grocery stop nearby. Suddenly a dude ran and was about to rob him but luckily his doors was locked.

This young beautiful girl has just been killed this morning over nothing. She gave the robber the money and was still shot. Her blood is upon the politicians who have turned this city into a crime cesspool.

So screwed up.

·
Premium Member
3,794 Posts
She looked hot. I don't know why anyone would hit her with a bullet after getting the money.

Robber should of left the pretty girl alive cause of the new DA

21 - 40 of 124 Posts