Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Premium Member
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just 2 days ago a dude tried entering my car around 2am in the bronx. I was saved by God and drove off. Just today at around 3 am ,I parked to take coffee , an uber driver pulled infont of me to go buy something at a grocery stop nearby. Suddenly a dude ran and was about to rob him but luckily his doors was locked.

This young beautiful girl has just been killed this morning over nothing. She gave the robber the money and was still shot. Her blood is upon the politicians who have turned this city into a crime cesspool.

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
I was driving in harem the other day at night, cops going crazy. As I’m driving and get close to a jeep a man runs from underneath the car and the cops start yelling there he is!. A man ran from underneath a double parked car and into the streets. The cops yell there he is and do nothing 🤣

·
Premium Member
4,011 Posts
Just 2 days ago a dude tried entering my car around 2am in the bronx. I was saved by God and drove off. Just today at around 3 am ,I parked to take coffee , an uber driver pulled infont of me to go buy something at a grocery stop nearby. Suddenly a dude ran and was about to rob him but luckily his doors was locked.

This young beautiful girl has just been killed this morning over nothing. She gave the robber the money and was still shot. Her blood is upon the politicians who have turned this city into a crime cesspool.

Shouldnt her blood be on the people who vote these politicians into office?

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts

Find the killer, chop off his left hand, and throw him in prison. Chop! Chop!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Quite often, your money is never enough.
Really? How often? What percentage of the time to robbers kill the ones they rob?

I ask this because I am 100% certain you don't actually know how often and I bet if you google it, it's a really small number.

I'd never try to defend my stuff with my life.

·
Premium Member
2,168 Posts
I was driving in harem the other day at night, cops going crazy. As I’m driving and get close to a jeep a man runs from underneath the car and the cops start yelling there he is!. A man ran from underneath a double parked car and into the streets. The cops yell there he is and do nothing 🤣
Let me guess: the guy committed mass murder by not wearing a mask?

·
Premium Member
2,168 Posts
Really? How often? What percentage of the time to robbers kill the ones they rob?

I ask this because I am 100% certain you don't actually know how often and I bet if you google it, it's a really small number.

How frequent would you consider to be “often”?

Just so we know the baseline we’re talking about here.

My view is even just once, is often. Killing someone after they’ve given you their money is just demonic.

·
Premium Member
7,534 Posts

Robbery is only one motive. This guy was a robber, but more importantly he was a murderer.

During 100% of rapes by rapists the money was not enough.
During 100% of killings by serial killers the money was not enough.
During robberies? It happens often enough that I read about stories like this nearly every day.
Robbers often kill victims to eliminate witnesses, or just because they want to.

It happens often enough that no robber should take the chance of robbing me, because I don't gamble on the decency of someone else and put my fate into their hands. I instead gamble on my own skills to fight them being superior, a bet which I have high confidence in considering that I routinely train for such scenarios.

Does it matter what percentage of the time it is? If your seat belt will only save your life 1% of the time, will you not use it?

One of my coworkers who was robbed in the parking lot was knocked unconscious right after handing over her purse by being struck in the head, and she nearly died. But she didn't die so she wouldn't be in your percentage. How do you like the odds of a 33% chance of injury and a 10% chance of needing to visit the ER? Is that all gravy since you didn't actually die?
1974-1984 statistics said:
Victims were injured in 33% of all robberies: 15% of the victims received medical care; 10% of robbery victims required emergency room or other hospital treatment;
NCJRS 1991 said:
more than ten percent of all homicides occur in the context of a robbery.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Robbery is only one motive. This guy was a robber, but more importantly he was a murderer.

During 100% of rapes by rapists the money was not enough.
During 100% of killings by serial killers the money was not enough.
During robberies? It happens often enough that I read about stories like this nearly every day.
Robbers often kill victims to eliminate witnesses, or just because they want to.

It happens often enough that no robber should take the chance of robbing me, because I don't gamble on the decency of someone else and put my fate into their hands. I instead gamble on my own skills to fight them being superior, a bet which I have high confidence in considering that I routinely train for such scenarios.

Does it matter what percentage of the time it is? If your seat belt will only save your life 1% of the time, will you not use it?

One of my coworkers who was robbed in the parking lot was knocked unconscious right after handing over her purse by being struck in the head, and she nearly died. But she didn't die so she wouldn't be in your percentage. How do you like the odds of a 33% chance of injury and a 10% chance of needing to visit the ER? Is that all gravy since you didn't actually die?
Yep, these aren't good counterarguments for me, I stand by what I said: "I'd never try to defend my stuff with my life."

·
Premium Member
2,168 Posts
Yep, these aren't good counterarguments for me, I stand by what I said: "I'd never try to defend my stuff with my life."
Your confusion is you think he's talking about defending stuff with your life. When in actuality he was talking about how robbers often take someone's life, even after they've taken whatever it is they're robbing them off.

If someone is threatening you with deadly force, you're better off ending the threat by putting that demon down right there and then. Don't give them a chance to take what they're demanding, and hope they leave peacefully. Because too often, it isn't enough for them. Too often, they decide you're a witness, and dead witnesses tell no tales.

·
Premium Member
2,004 Posts
Whenever anyone suggests using a gun to defend oneself, the leftists always chime in "just give them your money".

Quite often, your money is never enough.
It may be there are instead too many guns in USA? It may be it's dangerous where there is an high percentage of people of mental issue and high numbers of guns? So your only solution is to give a gun to everybody and not take the gun away from everybody. I will never understand this stupid mentality to own gun mostly when is evident that more guns means more deaths.

There's an interesting article from BBC about this problem.

·
Premium Member
7,534 Posts
It may be there are instead too many guns in USA? It may be it's dangerous where there is an high percentage of people of mental issue and high numbers of guns? So your only solution is to give a gun to everybody and not take the gun away from everybody. I will never understand this stupid mentality to own gun mostly when is evident that more guns means more deaths.

There's an interesting article from BBC about this problem.

You will never take away my guns. Even if you confiscate the ones I have, I will simply make myself a new one. Taking away guns is fantasy, not reality. The only true effect of gun bans is to criminalize self-defense.

Only the goodiest of goody two shoes will comply with a gun ban.

·
Registered
165 Posts
You will never take away my guns. Even if you confiscate the ones I have, I will simply make myself a new one. Taking away guns is fantasy, not reality. The only true effect of gun bans is to criminalize self-defense.

Only the goodiest of goody two shoes will comply with a gun ban.
I guess we couldn't do what Australia did because Americans are trash. At least, that's obviously what you all think of each other.

·
Premium Member
13,365 Posts
A population, the people, get the government they deserve.
New Yorkers are getting EXACTLY what they want.
And if they don't want it, they can change it.
But, they better do it quick ... before they change the rules to where 800,000 'non-citizens' can vote.

If a majority of the people in my community became suddenly ok with this kind of "leadership'' I would get the **** out of Dodge City.
Know what I mean?

I gotta assume that these victims like it. They want it.
It's ok with me.

·
Premium Member
7,534 Posts
I guess we couldn't do what Australia did because Americans are trash. At least, that's obviously what you all think of each other.

America is a nation of outlaws. We will not comply. Most gun owners I know have vowed not to comply.

A bunch of unarmed hoplophobic leftists aren't going to volunteer to put their lives on the line to force compliance.

Gun sales are higher than ever whenever a leftist gets elected. You don't seriously think all these people hording guns that folks like Biden say should be restricted are planning on turning them in at your mandatory "buyback", do you?

1 - 20 of 124 Posts