Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
there is a terminal 6 igor its called the vip suite or it was known as the queens terminal before terminal 2 its located just by terminal 5

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ha ha brilliant what have you called yourself on there Ubermatexx
Yeah right! Are you a cabbie?

I really enjoy moaning about 'how quiet it is', 'only had a couple of jobs all week', 'waited for hours on London eye rank and got a fare to Waterloo station', 'having trouble paying the mortgage'

Was thinking of sticking a coke bottle in my Prius side mirror & cash only sign for when I'm touting outside platinum lace

·
Registered
87 Posts

I really enjoy moaning about 'how quiet it is', 'only had a couple of jobs all week', 'waited for hours on London eye rank and got a fare to Waterloo station', 'having trouble paying the mortgage'

Was thinking of sticking a coke bottle in my Prius side mirror & cash only sign for when I'm touting outside platinum lace
Bullshit !!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You wouldn't last five minutes on there you fool !... They're soon work you out !! Unlike the illiterate bull shitters on here !
Nonsense been on there for years as other PH drivers have too

Who do you think does all the stirring up for yet another demo that makes your trade look so bad??

Every little bit helps

The majority of the people want us not you

That's why we are x4 your numbers dummy

·
Registered
824 Posts

check the thread I just added that says "all cabbies talk about is uber....."

1 - 20 of 24 Posts