I canceled within seconds.

He contracted Uber and said he took the trip and deserves a fee

Attachments

See less See more
#11 ·
Hahaha must be trying to make up for EID last week

Uber said driver said he didn't start the trip and canceled by accident haha

Little did he know he's messing with a ant himself
Wow did the refund you ? I'm surprised Uber paid him lol you should pass at the hub and ask what he said to them

Haha not gonna lie I filed a service animal report

I know I'm bad. That's one way to get rid of ants

Every ride you take file service animal claim
that's messed up ! Keep us updated , I'm curious to see how the service animal report looks like from a rider's side

#27 ·
Reminds of some drivers that are pax and mention that they drive for U or L. You know what Im thinking. He wont slam the door, he will tip, he will be decent. Hypocrites are a disease. Since he was able to game you, you should just walk away being proud that someone was more high speed than you. Your rebuttal with the service animal thing just shows you have no creativity, patience, or personal integrity. Such a short sighted move, but fits the bill since you are afterall an uber driver. pathetic reaction. I love it when people get mad when they get beat at their own game. its ok, i can tell you what to do next.
Shut your mouth, put your head down and walk towards the corner and just stare at the wall, put one leg up too, and pick your nose. there your good now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.