Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,038 Posts
So I requested a ride this morning and he picked up. He was 20 mins away

I canceled within seconds.

He contracted Uber and said he took the trip and deserves a fee
It would suck if someone would file a false report on him that he refused a service animal and got into an accident as he approached the pin because he was intoxicated.

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Dear uber,
Driver was intoxicated and almost killed a baby. He also refused to transport my service animal, who is now missing because he wasn't allowed in the car. Upon reaching my destination he called me the N word, even though im a white woman.

Send that to Rohit and he will resolve it.
Amen.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dear uber,
Driver was intoxicated and almost killed a baby. He also refused to transport my service animal, who is now missing because he wasn't allowed in the car. Upon reaching my destination he called me the N word, even though im a white woman.

Send that to Rohit and he will resolve it.[/QU

Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahh
It would suck if someone would file a false report on him that he refused a service animal and got into an accident as he approached the pin because he was intoxicated.
Haha not gonna lie I filed a service animal report

I know I'm bad. That's one way to get rid of ants

Every ride you take file service animal claim

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Hahaha must be trying to make up for EID last week

Uber said driver said he didn't start the trip and canceled by accident haha

Little did he know he's messing with a ant himself
Wow did the refund you ? I'm surprised Uber paid him lol you should pass at the hub and ask what he said to them

I know I'm bad. That's one way to get rid of ants

Every ride you take file service animal claim
that's messed up ! Keep us updated , I'm curious to see how the service animal report looks like from a rider's side

·
Premium Member
11,881 Posts
That would get past Rohit but actual support would check the driver's GPS location history and yours and see that he did not arrive at your location. Be warned that submitting false accusations of service animal refusal WILL HAVE NO CONSEQUENCES WHATSOEVER for your rider account.

·
Premium Member
1,808 Posts
Dear uber,

Send that to Rohit and he will resolve it.
Lol !!!!My boi I miss you in chat!!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.