Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
There's a loophole with lyft's cancellation policy where a pax can still cancel 5 minutes after making the request by waiting to cancel after you arrived.

For example: You can drive 5-10 minutes to pickup spot, press arrived and pax can still cancel on you without being charged. Had you not pressed arrived, pax would be charged.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
There's a loophole with lyft's cancellation policy where a pax can still cancel 5 minutes after making the request by waiting to cancel after you arrived.

For example: You can drive 5-10 minutes to pickup spot, press arrived and pax can still cancel on you without being charged. Had you not pressed arrived, pax would be charged.
really? Wth that is awful.

I can't believe these multi billion companies still have such pathetic software.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
See my "Got screwed by Lyft" thread. I had 14 minutes invested, plus the miles, gas and opportunity cost.

really? Wth that is awful.

I can't believe these multi billion companies still have such pathetic software.
they don't even have a decent tutorial video for pax to learn how to set a pin properly, these companies do not care about the drivers income at all.

·
Premium Member
2,450 Posts
Lyft passengers can cancel saying you went over your eta and lyft won't pay you the fees. But if you don't get the fee, always bug the lyft support by email. If you don't do nothing you will not get paid. Just be nice and polite on the email.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts