Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
had a faulty charging cord phone died a mile into Asbury to South Amboy train station . It took about 5 times back and forth till I realized waybill was showing Drop was my house where I charged phone and ended it. This has been a grueling effort. Estimate shows 93.74 there trying to give me 60. Any advice would be helpful

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
had a faulty charging cord phone died a mile into Asbury to South Amboy train station . It took about 5 times back and forth till I realized waybill was showing Drop was my house where I charged phone and ended it. This has been a grueling effort. Estimate shows 93.74 there trying to give me 60. Any advice would be helpful
If the estimate shows 93, 25% less than that is 68.

If the issue is your fault, I'm not sure why you're wasting so much effort over $8.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
60 gross not net. 20 percenter here. Pretty much everyone on here doesn't shrug over not getting 33 dollars they earned. So far your advice has been quit *****ing. Next time talk to the hand

·
Registered
825 Posts
Just put adjustment in as = My trip didn't begin or end on time.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Uber Joe . 3 more tries and it worked. Got 93.75 fare instead of 60$
Literally took 15 times but I persisted and it wasn't fun but I won.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts