Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,501 Posts
The highest rates in Georgia are in Brunswick. Not sure about request frequency other than Halloween weekend.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I've always liked Charlotte, but can't say how Uber is there... Often thought of trying it in a resort city also. May be better dealing with people on vacation instead of stressed out from work.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Atlanta has decent demand, but oversaturation. Can't blame the city for that. That's why there have been regulations for taxis to keep supply and demand at a balanced level. So what makes one think going to a different place is going to be any better. Especially since Uber could care less about driver pay and begins to saturate a new market they come in to.

·
Premium Member
3,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So what makes one think going to a different place is going to be any better.
Looking for a change of scenery. This town has gotten way too expensive for what it has to offer and I get bored easily.

·
Premium Member
6,501 Posts
I think Blacksburg, Va pays great when it snows and you have an awd or 4x4 or when they host Ohio St.

·
Premium Member
3,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think Blacksburg, Va pays great when it snows and you have an awd or 4x4 or when they host Ohio St.
Funny you should mention snow. I was thinking Boise as a landing spot. Never been there before. I might just take a trip this summer and check it out.

·
Premium Member
6,501 Posts
Funny you should mention snow. I was thinking Boise as a landing spot. Never been there before. I might just take a trip this summer and check it out.
I am doing just that. Passing through on a drive to Portland.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Miami/ ft Lauderdale? Went there for a cruise the other week and used uber a few times to and from Port and to eat. Seems like they have consistent port traffic. Would see 2-3 ubers staged on interstate shoulder. That was interesting.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
I'm thinking of moving to Denver in the next few months. It seems to be more or less comparable to the Atlanta market. I've been looking over their forum page to get some ideas of how I would do there.

·
Premium Member
3,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm thinking of moving to Denver in the next few months. It seems to be more or less comparable to the Atlanta market. I've been looking over their forum page to get some ideas of how I would do there.
Thought about there too. I am checking cost of living comparisons too for a lot of cities.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts