Took my first ride as a passenger over the weekend and I used what I know from a driver's standpoint to try to make myself a better passenger.
1. Made sure the pin for the pickup was placed exactly where I was waiting.
2. Found myself a pickup location where the driver could pull over safely.
3. Threw away and open food items I had so as not to make a mess in his car.
4. I refused the free water he offered. Knowing just how little he made, I didn't have the heart to accept it.
5. Entered a drop off location prior to requesting the ride.
6. I tried to remain quiet while he drove so as not to be a distraction.
7. Gave him a tip at the end of the ride.
8. Gave him a 5 star rating.
9. Double checked his car for any of my belongings before I departed.
10. Gave him a huge thank you.