Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I used to get them every. single. day for about a week. Sometimes more than once a night. Guess they got tired of the faces I was making because it stopped. :D They also used to override my profile pic with the verification one but the last one I did, didn't override it and that's when the requests stopped.
Thanks for posting thepanttherlady . Good to know. My photo was not overwritten.

·
Registered
650 Posts
I used to get them every. single. day for about a week. Sometimes more than once a night. Guess they got tired of the faces I was making because it stopped. :D They also used to override my profile pic with the verification one but the last one I did, didn't override it and that's when the requests stopped.
They used to get me everyday too for a long time. But I haven't had to verify for about a month now.

A crazy lady reported me as not being the driver and that's when it started. I had to verify everytime I logged in lol. I'm so glad they didn't change my profile to those pics though. lol

·
Registered
464 Posts
They used to get me everyday too for a long time. But I haven't had to verify for about a month now.

A crazy lady reported me as not being the driver and that's when it started. I had to verify everytime I logged in lol. I'm so glad they didn't change my profile to those pics though. lol
I'd ask the pax on pick up, "So, did you like my profile pic?" They'd laugh and ask about it. At first it was annoying, especially when it was several times a day/night. I just started having fun with it after that.

·
Registered
650 Posts
I'd ask the pax on pick up, "So, did you like my profile pic?" They'd laugh and ask about it. At first it was annoying, especially when it was several times a day/night. I just started having fun with it after that.
Too funny. Mine are extra rough they might scare pax into cxling lol :p

·
Registered
393 Posts
It's so weird but I get it after I've had a convo about it with pax. Using keywords like selfie and verification in the convo, i found it weird that the next time i logged back in that same night, I had to do this thing. Probably paranoia but...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.