Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I flew to San Diego and request a Lyft from the Airport and I clearly 100% remember requesting a regular Lyft. And all of a sudden a Luxury Lexus arrives for me and he had fancy stripper club like lights inside his car and he dropped me off to a nearby Restaurant that I wanted to eat at before I took another rideshare to San Diego border so I can walk into TJ, and when I saw the charge it was $38 for a 2.5 mile ride. WTF? I contacted Lyft and Lyfts automated thing refused to refund me the money. Lyft essentially mugged me by purposely giving me a Lyft Lux when I clearly remember ordering a regular Lyft. I uninstalled the app.

Lyft appears to be a failing company as it is now going for the Muggings of both Pax and drivers.

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Nah, not possible. You know it's Lux. It tells you on the app all the time LOL
Yep it does indeed list them all but when you clearly tap on regular Lyft and see if the cheaper price option and then you get mugged and switcheroo bait and switch and find out a Lux dropped your ass, then you'll know the truth and will look forward to enjoying that sweet cocaine across the border. No wonder a lot of Cali guys go across the border for the Cocaine, it's because they deal with stressful crap and theft by companies like Lyft.

Photograph Nature Human Organism Brown bear

·
Registered
743 Posts
Are you sure it's not when "Lyft" ride is more expensive than "Lux" so it switch you to Lux?

If it's during Surge time, sometime the Lyft Regular ride cost more than Lyft Lux,
That's how I grab all Lux ride at 2-4 AM in Las Vegas.

·
Premium Member
7,673 Posts
I flew to San Diego and request a Lyft from the Airport and I clearly 100% remember requesting a regular Lyft. And all of a sudden a Luxury Lexus arrives for me and he had fancy stripper club like lights inside his car and he dropped me off to a nearby Restaurant that I wanted to eat at before I took another rideshare to San Diego border so I can walk into TJ, and when I saw the charge it was $38. WTF? I contacted Lyft and Lyfts automated thing refused to refund me the money. Lyft essentially mugged me by purposely giving me a Lyft Lux when I clearly remember ordering a regular Lyft. I uninstalled the app.

Lyft appears to be a failing company as it is now going for the Muggings of both Pax and drivers.

@New2This Ozzy is doing coke again and RDing strippers...

#monkeypox

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
@New2This Ozzy is doing coke again and RDing strippers...

#monkeypox
Only white coke when plane travel becomes reliable again. Ashlee and that direwolf taught me a lesson about hookers I'll never forget and I'll never touch them with long pole.

·
Premium Member
2019 Toyota Corolla
7,627 Posts
Yep it does indeed list them all but when you clearly tap on regular Lyft and see if he cheaper price option and then you get mugged and switcheroo bait and switch and find out a Lux dropped your ass, then you'll know the truth and will look forward to enjoying that sweet cocaine across the border. No wonder a lot of Cali guys go across the border for the Cocaine, it's because they deal with stressful crap and theft by companies like Lyft.

View attachment 664608
Dude you just got done telling us about
dating a girl you met driving.
There was no report about how the date went
and now you are back in tj !!!!
I'll guess you told her about your trip and
things didnt go well
Get one for me too man 😎!
Ps I'm guessing you might do that like
pouring a drink on the ground for a lost friend
Get 2 girls and take one for yourself
just leave the other laying there with her legs open

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Dude you just got done telling us about
dating a girl you met driving.
There was no report about how the date went
and now you are back in tj !!!!
I'll guess you told her about your trip and
things didnt go well
Get one for me too man 😎!
Ps I'm guessing you might do that like
pouring a drink on the ground for a lost friend
Get 2 girls and take one for yourself
just leave the other laying there with her legs open
No TJ has nothing to do with girls. TJ is for cocaine vacation. You know in US I legally can't do Cocaine or I risk jail and criminal record and this is why guys travel to Mexico for the sweet Cocaine.

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
If you're getting, "pure white stuff" for $10 you're more than likely in the men's room & there might be a "glory hole" involved? 🤔
Nay it's at the Tropical Bar. The Bar tender serves you it. It's beauty of Mexico and South America

·
Premium Member
2019 Toyota Corolla
7,627 Posts
No TJ has nothing to do with girls. TJ is for cocaine vacation. You know in US I legally can't do Cocaine or I risk jail and criminal record and this is why guys travel to Mexico for the sweet Cocaine.
Coke is legal in mexico?
I hope you dont end up in a mexican jail dude
Your gonna need the anubis to keep Pepe and Ricardo from rawdogging YOU until someone
sends enough cash to bail you out....
I got your back for $50 though when I see the GoFundMe for #stoptherawdoggingofozzyoz

1 - 20 of 21 Posts