Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
LOL, Okay
I saw them ask for feedback too...
I told them, I understand the rating system is not a favorite topic.
I just think that if anyone, rates anyone below a 3 they should have to explain something. Drop down list, one word, essay, anything.
They replied to me, by explaining where I can find help understanding the rating system, and that I should drive more, so that the ratings won't count as much.

Maybe, just maybe, it's one of those times when "give us feedback" really means... "this is just something our leagle team need us to put on the app."

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
LOL, Okay
I saw them ask for feedback too...
I told them, I understand the rating system is not a favorite topic.
I just think that if anyone, rates anyone below a 3 they should have to explain something. Drop down list, one word, essay, anything.
They replied to me, by explaining where I can find help understanding the rating system, and that I should drive more, so that the ratings won't count as much.

Maybe, just maybe, it's one of those times when "give us feedback" really means... "this is just something our leagle team need us to put on the app."
Yes, agreed. For both the Legal & PR teams.

·
Registered
9,688 Posts
Minimum fare did go up with the booking fee. I received notice that with the booking fare increase on pax, driver minimum payout remained the same.

CSR that got thatfotobbly laughed at you for your lack of reading comprehension. Now mane that's market dependent, but driver minimum payout in Atlanta did not change.

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm sure they were able to figure out what I meant.

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
Fuber lies like the #FakeStreamNews. When they cut the rates, they always tell us how much more we will earn. When they raise their effective cut, they say nothing at all about how we will earn less as a result. ****ing ********.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts